The purpose of this Facts-About-Me section is to give my new visitors an idea of what to expect from this blog. Here ten clues of what this blog may turn out to be:
1. I’m not a literary writer, rather I consider myself only a ruminator who uses writing as tool for idea dissemination. Also, for a double purpose, I write to cure my dyslexia.
2. I am a musician in training. I specialize in classical singing and piano.
3. If you ask me what I’m most passionate about, it’s creating and growing things. I find music and business mediums of creating awesome projects.
4. I take language lessons when I can afford. I speak and write a little Chinese and Japanese, and understand a little Korean. I’m looking forward to focusing on a foreign language this 2018.
5. I occasionally make ear training exercises and tutorials on Youtube. If you’re a music student or if you’re preparing for conservatory, search Hermit Academy(or simply click link below) and SUBSCRIBE.
6. I have two cats named Tyrion and Drogon.
7. I don’t play games. The only games I play are Kanji quiz games, JLPT quiz games, ear training games, and blogging if you consider those games.
8. I’m more into nonfiction though I have a penchant for some of the classics. My favorite books are To Kill A Mocking Bird by Harper Lee (reminds me of my childhood at my rustic, little, sub-urban village in the mountains) and A Wisdom Of History by Rufus Fears.
9. My favorite animes are Welcome to the NHK, Nodame Cantabile, Code Geass, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, and 12 kingdoms.
10. I love Rachmaninoff. His Piano Concerto No. 2 and Anna Fedorova’s playing (along with Chiaki’s and Nodame’s playing) move me the most.
~ Thanks for dropping by. See you on the next post! ~